Roll Off Truck DriverApply For This Position
Roll Drivers are responsible for hauling of industrial waste, including liquids and solids from various customer accounts to appropriate disposal facilities.
- Have an acceptable past work history.
- 21 Years of Age or older, and legally eligible to work in the United States
- Pass a complete medical examination.
- Be able to lift a minimum of 70 lbs. repeatedly, and possess the ability to bend, stoop, kneel, reach, and lift repeatedly.
- Must be physically able to safely manual tarp trailers and roll off containers.
- Pass pre-employment drug, alcohol, and background screening.
- Have/maintain a valid Class “B” or higher driver’s license with air brakes, and an acceptable driving record as reviewed by insurance provider.
- Valid Tanker Endorsement (N or X).
- Proven experience working with manual transmissions in a commercial vehicle. (All candidates will be subject to a skills test before offer).
- Possess the ability to understand and demonstrate safety training requirements.
- Have the ability to work an flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends AND emergency conditions.
- Safely operate and drive “roll off” trucks, including loading and unloading of various containers.
- Drive commercial roll off trucks in congested city, highway, and disposal areas.
- Provide prompt, courteous and complete services to our customers.
- Field Service Operators will ensure the proper use of all First Environmental’s tools, materials, and equipment.
- Communicate with and take direction from office personnel dispatching outgoing loads.
- Familiar with DOT regulations regard the safe operation and required DOT documentation required while driving the truck.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
We offer competitive pay (depending on experience) with overtime opportunities, benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short Term Disability) and retirement with matching contributions.