Field TechnicianApply For This Position
Field Technicians are responsible for all general labor duties as related to Industrial Cleaning and emergency spill response, including the operation of high-pressure water blast systems, and industrial vacuums.
- Have an acceptable past work history
- Pass a complete medical examination
- Be able to lift a minimum of 70 lbs. repeatedly, and possess the ability to bend, stoop, kneel, reach, and lift repeatedly.
- Pass pre-employment drug, alcohol, and background screening
- Have/maintain a valid Class “C” driver’s license, and an acceptable driving record as reviewed by insurance provider.
- Possess the ability to understand and demonstrate safety training requirements
- Have the ability to work an on-call schedule, with 24/7 availability
- Field Technicians are to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and report to the office within 45 minutes if receiving a report to work call.
- Field Technicians will operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to, pumps, vacuum equipment, and hydro-blast equipment.
- Field Technicians will ensure the proper use of all First Environmental’s tools, materials, and equipment.
- Field Technicians are responsible for completing all assigned customer services while complying with all regulations and policies established within First Environmental company handbook, company sponsored trainings, and all local, state, and federal regulations.
We offer competitive pay ($12-$16 starting pay) with overtime opportunities, benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short Term Disability) and retirement with matching contributions.