Field SupervisorApply For This Position
Field Supervisors are responsible for overseeing all job-related operations in a safe and cost effective manner in regards to our Company’s mission.
- Have an acceptable past work history
- Pass a complete medical examination
- Be able to lift a minimum of 70 lbs. repeatedly, and possess the ability to bend, stoop, kneel, reach, and lift repeatedly.
- Pass pre-employment drug, alcohol, and background screening
- Have/maintain a valid Class “C” or higher driver’s license, and an acceptable driving record as reviewed by insurance provider.
- Possess the ability to understand, demonstrate, and teach safety training requirements.
- Have the ability to work an on-call schedule, with 24/7 availability.
- Core competency with computers to include Microsoft office suite, data entry and effective email communication.
- Field Supervisors are to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and report to the office within 45 minutes if receiving a report to work call.
- Field Supervisors are responsible for leading teams and managing resources to fulfill customer services with regard to all First Environmental policies and procedures through First Environmental’s industrial cleaning and emergency response work.
- Field Supervisors are responsible for making decisions that improve customer relationships, promote the First Environmental brand, and protect all company assets/profitability.
- Field Supervisors are responsible for all aspects of labor, equipment, and project management and overall impact on customer satisfaction and job profitability.
We offer competitive pay ($50k – $60k annually) with overtime opportunities, benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short Term Disability) and retirement with matching contributions.